AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh
Afcat Coaching in Chandigarh – Abhyasam Career Academy is the best institute for AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh. To crack this AFCAT written exam one has to prepare really well. We offers you the quality AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh. This AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh by Abhyasam Career Academy includes regular face to face classes, mock test, free study material, notes & assignment along with unlimited doubt removal session. We have expert faculties who train the candidates for AFCAT written exam preparation AFCAT 2020 registration dates have been released.
The Air Force Common Admission Test is commonly known as AFCAT. The AFCAT Written Exam Coaching in Chandigarh for the aspirants who want to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical). The exam is conducted by Indian Air Force twice in a year in the month of February and August. . Interested candidates must apply online at the official website before the last date. Everyone must ensure eligibility criteria first before submitting an application form. Information pertaining to AFCAT 2020 exam coaching in Chandigarh
AFCAT Written Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Aspiring graduate candidates of any discipline can join this AFCAT written exam coaching in Chandigarh for getting ready for flying branch, technical branch & ground duty branch. This is a typical comprehensive classroom program of duration 3 months to develop problem solving skills & aptitude.
Candidates who are waiting for the AFCAT 1 2020 exam date and notification, there is good news, Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the detailed notification for AFCAT (1) 2020 exam on December 1. According to the notification, the online test of AFCAT is scheduled to be conducted on February 22 and 23, 2020. Interested candidates can fill AFCAT application form 2020 online from December 1 to 30, 2019. Total 249 vacancies will be filled through AFCAT entry. Earlier, IAF had released short notification for AFCAT 2020 exam.
What is AFCAT 2020 exam?
The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted by the Indian Air Force. The exam is held twice a year in February and August, respectively, to select Class-I Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duties (Technical and Non-Technical).
AFCAT is a gateway for both male and female candidates who wish to join the Indian Air Force for both Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission/Short Service Commission in Ground Duties for both Technical and Non-Technical roles.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in online exam and Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) Interview. Candidates opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branch are required to appear in both AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)
UPDATE: AFCAT (1) 2020 registration process is going to start from 1st December 2019. Aspirants are recommended to go through detailed advertisement and apply before the last date i.e. 30th December 2019.
AFCAT 2020 Notification: Released
- The notification for AFCAT-I 2020 February exam is 1st December 2019.
- The registration process will start from the 1st December 2019 through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can submit the application form till 30th December 2019.
- Interested candidates can submit the AFCAT application form within the stipulated time frame with all prerequisites.
- Aspirants before applying online, go through the eligibility requirements and ensure the eligibility.
AFCAT 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check here crucial dates with regard to the AFCAT 2020 exam. The registration dates have been announced which are as below:
AFCAT-I Schedule 2020
|Official notification of AFCAT-I 2020||23rd November 2019|
|Online application form availability||1st December 2019|
|Last date to apply||30th December 2019|
|Admit Card will be issued||Last week of January 2020|
|AFCAT I 2020 Exam date||24-25th February 2020|
|Announcement of Result||March 2020|
AFCAT-II Schedule 2020
|AFCAT-II 2020 official notification release date||1st June 2020|
|Availability of online application form||1st June 2020|
|Closing date for applying online||30th June 2020|
|Release of admit card||July 2020|
|AFCAT II 2020 Exam date||24-25th August 2020|
|Declaration of result||October 2020|
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must fulfil the basic minimum eligibility criteria prescribed by the concerned authority to appear in AFCAT 2020 exam. One must comply with the following requirements:
- Candidate must have obtained 60% marks in graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or B.E./B. Tech. or
- Must have secured 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1995 and not later than 1st July 1999.
2. Ground Duty (Technical)
- Minimum 60% marks in graduation level in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or
- Completed four-year graduation or integration PG in Engineering/Technology or
- Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st July 1999.
3. Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Must be secured 60% marks in Graduation level in any discipline and 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- The candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st July 1999.
Note: Apart from the above, the candidate must be physically and mentally sound. Physically challenged persons are not eligible. For more info, keep surfing this article from time to time.
AFCAT Application Form 2020
As stated above that the application form for AFCAT 2020 exam will be available two times in a year. The application form will be available in the month December 2019 & June 2020 for AFCAT-I and AFCAT-II respectively.
The application form AFCAT-I 2020 will be available online and candidates can fill the application form through on the official website. Applicants can access https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/, the official website for submitting the application form. Candidate should check official notification time to time for the latest updates. In order to submit AFCAT online application form, candidates have to go through two parts i.e. Registration Part and Application Form Filling at the official website. Check step by step process below for reference:
- Visit the official career website of the Indian Air Force as stated above.
- Click on Candidates Login Button for Registration.
- A new window will open where you have to registration details.
- Fill the details like name, E-mail ID, Mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- On submission of registration form, a new Registration ID and Password will generate and sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- At the time of registration or form filling, one should keep all the documents for ready reference.
Filling up of Application Form
- Login to the portal using Registration ID and Password received by e-mail.
- Fill all the details as per instructions are given therein.
- Candidates need to select branch, exam centre and subject of EKT exam etc.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications.
- Submit the application form at the end after checking all facts carefully and take at least one printout of the same for future reference.
- Candidates must provide all the information carefully and correctly. If anyone found misleading the authority at any stage during examination process then the candidates may face consequences including legal action. His/her candidates may also be cancelled immediately.
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates who are preparing for AFCAT 2020 exam should be well conversant with the exam pattern and syllabus. The information about exam pattern will guide to the success in the examination. There will be a good number of applicants in the AFCAT exam and only ones get chance for further selection after the written test. It means you must secure cut-off marks for qualifying the exam. Exam pattern consists of information like exam mode, the number of questions, type of questions, exam duration and syllabus of the exam etc. Check the following information in respect of AFCAT exam pattern:
- First of all, we recommend each one of you to go through AFCAT 2020 official information brochure in detail.
- Candidates opting for flying branch and ground duty (non-technical) have to appear in AFCAT only, whereas, candidates need to appear in both AFCAT and EKT for ground duty (technical) branch.
- The duration of the entrance exam will be 2.00 hours.
- The duration of EKT will be 45 minutes.
- AFCAT paper will consist of four sections as (i) General Awareness, (ii) Numerical Ability, (iii) Reasoning & Military Aptitude and (iv) Verbal Ability in English.
- All the questions will be multiple choice in nature.
AFCAT Syllabus 2020
The candidates should prepare according to the prescribed syllabus for the exam. Candidates must previous year exam papers for having information about the number of questions, difficulty level of questions and detailed syllabus. The syllabus for both AFCAT and EKT will differ from each other. Also verify subject from official information brochure also. You can check AFCAT syllabus below:
- General Awareness-Current Affairs, Sports, Art, Culture, Environment, History, Geography, Politics, Basic Science, Civics etc.
- Numerical Ability- Number Series, Average, Simplification, Ratio, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Decimal Fraction, Percentage etc.
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude- Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- Verbal Ability in English- English Comprehension, Error Finding, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Jumbled Sentences, Fill in the blanks, rearrangement of sentences etc.
AFCAT Preparation Tips
The candidates should follow a preparation plan to crack the AFCAT exam. The AFCAT exam is quite tough hence proper strategy is required to tackle the difficulty level of the exam. AFCAT 2019 aspirants can check here some of preparation tips which will be helpful during the exam:
- The first and most important work is to collect complete information about exam pattern and syllabus.
- You are also recommended to obtain official AFCAT 2019 bulletin for detailed information.
- Candidates should focus on each and every section of the paper. Give sufficient time to each section.
- Candidates should make a time schedule for routine study.
- Collect relevant books and notes for preparation of exam.
- Solving previous year question papers will also be helpful.
- Time management is very important during the exam which you learn through practice only.
- Apart from above, candidates should also take care of health.
The eligible candidate will get AFCAT admit card two weeks before the written examination. Candidates can download AFCAT 2020 admit card from 1st week of February 2020. The candidate has to download it from the official website before the commencement of written exam. The hard copy of admit card will not be sent to any individual through the post. At the time of examination, the candidate must carry admit card to appear in the examination. Identity proof like Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, and Voter Card etc. are also need to be carried at the time of examination. Keep admit card safe for future reference.
The concerned authority will announce the result of the written exam first. Qualified candidate of the written exam will be called for appearing in the SSB/Interview. Later on, the final result will be made on the basis of the overall performance of the candidate during the exam. Accordingly, the final result will be declared at the appropriate time.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in the written examination.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written exam will have to face Screening Test i.e. Stage-I Testing.
- The screening test will include Officer Intelligence Rating Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test.
- Those who will qualify the Stage-I, will be called for Stage-II Testing.
- Stage II will include Psychological Test, Group Test to check interactive ability, personal conversation with Interviewing Officer.
- The entire process will take at least 5-6 days.
- The candidates who will qualify the SSB/Interview will go through the medical examination.
- At the end, an all India merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and interview.
AFCAT exam will be conducted across 104 exam centres. Candidates should choose AFCAT exam centres 2020 while filling the application form. The exam centres will be allotted to candidates as per their choice. Candidates can check below exam centres of AFCAT.
|Gautam Budh Nagar||Sambalpur|
Why Choose Us For AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh
In Abhyasam Academy, students will find many facilities. You will find all the details below:
- We will provide the best study material to our students. Here students will get the best notes from our faculty members.
- We will also provide the accommodation help to our candidates. We provide the PG facility so that the students don’t suffered from travelling.
- Abhyasam Career Academy is committed to providing best coaching for AFCAT preparation through meticulous courses in an inspiring environment conducive to learning.
- We endeavor to be the best Coaching Academy providing integrated coaching in Chandigarh.
Frequently Asked Questions
AFCAT exam is conducted twice in year.
Candidates who wish to apply for AFCAT can fill their application form online.
It is not tough to crack AFCAT exam if candidates have prepared well.
Candidates are recommended to score 140 to 160 marks out of 300.
No, there is no reservation in AFCAT exam.
There is no capping in the number of attempts.
The minimum acceptable height for male candidates in Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branch is 157.5 cms. For women candidates, minimum acceptable height is 152 cms. The minimum acceptable height for men and women candidates in Flying Branch is 162.5 cms.
No, to be eligible for AFCAT exam candidates must be a graduate.