CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh
CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh – Abhyasam Career Academy is the Best Institute for CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh. This is the entry-level examination for the admission in Chartered Accountancy course. This course is also known as the Best CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh. This is a compulsory test to become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Abhyasam Career Academy is striving to fulfill our commitments towards society and education by providing the Best CA Foundation Coaching Center In Chandigarh.
CA Foundation Coaching Classes in Chandigarh
The CA-FOUNDATION is the entrance examination that is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India which is held twice in a year. CA Entrance tests a student in four areas viz. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Business Economics & Statistics
CA Entrance coaching in Chandigarh
Abhyasam Career Academy conduct Best CA Entrance coaching in Chandigarh with a completely updated and high quality study material and content. We strictly adhere to the syllabus as provided by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Best CA Foundation coaching Institute in Chandigarh
What is CA Foundation?
ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) has changed the curriculum of CA course with effect from 1 July 2017. Now the curriculum is CA foundation, then CA intermediate exam and then CA final exam.
The exam pattern of CA CPT exam was objective but CA foundation exam has both subjective and objective questions.
After changing the pattern of exam, chances of negative marking in subjective part of paper are no more. But the level of CA Foundation exam is higher than CA CPT exam.
Why Abhyasam Career Academy for CA Foundation?
CA Foundation- is the entrance exam to epic CA Course:
At Abhyasam Career Academy, The whole syllabus in covered timely in a professional and organised manner.
Batches are available for both 11th and 12th appeared students.
Hard work is always important but smart work is similarly important. Follow these 5 TIPS to crack the Foundation level in your first attempt.
- Right guidance: Know whom to ask and what books are to be read before you start preparing. Previous pass outs and right set of books are your best friends here.
- Prepare your own revision notes: What topic needs to be revised, varies from candidate to candidate. So it is always recommended that you prepare your own notes, make them your bible. Whenever any new topic is seen in model tests or previous papers, mention that in revision notes.
Remember, it is important that you read limited books and revise again and again rather than reading more.
- Command over calculator: Unsaid and obvious truth.
- Practice Practice Practice: study less but revise more and practice tests even more.
- Join proper coaching: This will ensure that all above are available to you, and you can reach your potential.
At Abhyasam Career Academy, you would be utilizing your time very efficiently and proper guidance will ensure that you stay ahead!
CA entrance exam/ CA Foundation syllabus according to the new scheme is as follows:
Papers for CA foundation course:
- Principles and Practices of Accounting(100 Marks)
- Business Laws and Business Correspondence and reporting (100 Marks)
- Business Laws (60 Marks)
- Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
- Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics. (100 Marks)
- Business Mathematics(40 Marks)
- Logical Reasoning (20 Marks)
- Statistics (40 Marks)
- Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Business Economics(60 Marks)
- Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
CA CPT 2019 Dates Calender:
From here candidates can check the important dates. Eligible candidates can go through the following schedule:
|Exam Notification||15th February, 2019|
|Registration Starts||4th April, 2019|
|Last Date(Without Late Fees)||24th April, 2019|
|Last Date (With Late Fees Rs 600/-)||2nd May, 2019|
|Admit Card||Last Week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||16th June, 2019|
CA CPT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification for the interested candidates that want to appear in CA CPT 2019 can check below:
- Must have passed the secondary education/12th pass from a recognized board.
- Passed Graduation or Post Graduation degree with commerece subject with 55% marks are exempted from appearing in CA CPT Exam 2019.
- Candidate completed the Graduation or Master Degree with 66% marks in any discipline exempted from appearing in CA CPT 2019 Examination.
CA CPT 2019 Application Form:
The application form for CA CPT 2019 Examination will be available from 4th April, 2019 and the students can pay application fees before 24th April, 2019 withouth late fees i.e. 600/- and also can pay fees upto 2nd May 2019 i.e. with late fees of 600/-.
|Application Fees For Indians||Rs. 1000/-|
|Application Fees In Kathmandu, Nepal||Rs. 1700/-|
|Application Fees In Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat||$300|
CA CPT 2019 Exam Pattern:
Here candidates will find exam pattern of CA CPT Examination 2019. Check all the information below:
- Exam Mode: Offline Exam Mode.
- Examination Medium: Candidate can give exam either in English or Hindi.
- Type Of Question: All the questions are objective type questions.
- Examination Shifts: Examination are held in the two shift one is the morning shift and another is evening shift.
|A-Fundamental of Accounting|
B- Mercantile Laws
10:30 AM – 12:30 PM (Two Hours)
2:00 PM – 4:00PM
|Total||4 Sections||200||4 Hours|
CA CPT 2019 Syllabus:
Here you will check the full syllabus of CA CPT Examination Syllabus. Check the Details below carefully:
Fundamentals of Accounting
· Accounting for Special Transactions
· Preperation Accounts for Sole Proprietors
· Bank Teconciliation Statement
Fundamentals Of Accounting
· General Nature of Partnership – Rights and duties of partners – Registration and dissolution of a firm underneath the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
· Formation of the contract of sale – Conditions and Warranties – Transfer of possession and delivery of products – Unpaid marketer and his rights underneath the Sale of products Act, 1930.
· An summary of Sections one to seventy five covering the overall nature of the contract, thought, alternative essential components of a sound contract, performance of the contract and breach of contract beneath the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
· Theory of Production and Cost
· Introduction to Micro Economics
· Micro Economics
· Price Determination in Different Markets
· Indian Economy – A Profile
· Theory of Demand and Supply
· Indian Economic Development
· Money and Banking
· Economic Reforms in India
· Select Aspects of Indian Economy
· Sets, Functions and Relations
· Arithmetic and geometric progressions,
· Sequence and Series
· Index Numbers
· Simple and Compound Interest
· Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
· Correlation and Regression
· Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
· Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus
· Theoretical Distributions
· Limits and Continuity & Intuitive Statistical description of data
· Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
· Sampling Theory
CA CPT 2019 Exam Centre
Here you will find the various indian examination centre throughout the country. The candidates choose the examination center as per their suitability.
|Ambala||Delhi / new delhi||Rewa|
Overseas Exam Centres
There are few overseas exam centres also, which are as below:
- Abu Dhabi
Facilities By Abhyasam Academy?
In Abhyasam Academy, students will find many facilities. You will find all the details below:
- We will provide the best study material to our students. Here students will get the best notes from our faculty members.
- We will also provide the accomodation help to our candidates. We provide the PG facility so that the students don’t suffered from travelling.
- Abhyasam Career Academy is committed to providing best coaching for CA CPT preparation through meticulous courses in an inspiring environment conducive to learning.
- We endeavor to be the best Coaching Academy providing integrated coaching in Chandigarh.