CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
Abhyasam Academy, count as a best CLAT Exam coaching center in Chandigarh, this is because it does not compromise with the quality and standard of teaching. It is not easy to become a best, but Abhyasam Academy team is always ready for a challenge of the highest magnitude.
Abhyasam Academy is India’s Leading institute for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh, we offering the quality educational services in several fields of study and examinations.
What is Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)?
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 conducted for the undergraduate & postgraduate admission law programmes. This year the Common Law Admission Test will be released on 13th January 2019. The exam of Common Law Admission will be managed by the association of National Law Universities. According to the marks of CLAT examination, the candidates got admission to the various government and private law colleges in India. The eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus etc. will be explained below.
Common Law Admission Test CLAT (2019) Exam Dates:
Here is the important dates of CLAT 2019 examination.
|Starting Date of Application||13th January 2019 (Available)|
|Last Date Of Online Apply||31st March 2019|
|Admit Card Available||3rd week of April 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||12th May 2019 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Answer Key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Claim Against The Answer Key||Till 3rd week of May 2019|
|Uploading Final Answer Key||4th week of May 2019|
|Final Merit List||Last week of May 2019|
|Allocation Of Seats||1st week of June 2019|
|Payment Date of Counselling Fees||Till 2nd week of June 2019|
CLAT Application Form 2019
Here you can find the CLAT 2019 application form date of availability, releasing mode, required documents to upload & other required details:
- The application form is only applied through online mode and available only on offficial website .
- You can apply for CLAT Examination from 13th January 2019 to 31st March 2019.
- Each candidate can fill only one application otherwise your application form will be rejected.
- Dimensions of you scanned photograph and signature:
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form by the candidate.
- Note: No editing will be allowed after the final submission of the application form.
CLAT 2019 APPLICATION FEES
- For General/OBC category the application fees is Rs. 4000.
- For SC/ST category the application fees is Rs. 3500.
- You can pay the fees with many online methods linke Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Note: The application fees is neither refundable nor adjustable.
CLAT 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Here you will find the all the eligibility guidelines and education qualification for the examination:
- Indian/NRI both candidates can apply to this examination.
- Foreign Cadidates can apply directly to the institution, they don’t need to give the CLAT 2019 examination.
· There is not upper age limit for this examination. You can apply for this examination at any age group.
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For UG Courses||Passed senior secondary/10+2 Examination from recognized institution||Secured minimum 50% marks for General/OBC candidates or 45% marks in SC/ST Candidates.|
|For PG Courses||Passed 5 years integrated course of LLB or any other equivalent examination||Secured minimum 55% marks for General/OBC candidates or 50% marks in SC/ST Candidates.|
CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section you will find the exam date, mode of examination, duration of exam, type of questions, total number of question in the examination, total marks of examination, marking schemes of examination, etc.
- Exam Date:The CLAT 2019 examination will be held on 12th May, 2019.
- Mode:There is only offline mode of examination is availble. For this examination you will use only black or blue ball point pen.
- Duration:The CLAT 2019 examination time period is 2 hours.
- Type of Questions:There is only multiple choice questions in the question paper.
- Number of Questions:
|UG COURSES||200 QUESTIONS|
|PG COURSES||150 QUESTIONS|
- Total Marks:
|UG COURSES||200 MARKS|
|PG COURSES||150 MARKS|
- Marking Scheme:You will get one mark for each questions.
- Negative Marking:For each incorrect question 0.25 mark will be deducted.
|For UG courses (Integrated)||English with comprehension||40||2 hours|
|Current Affairs & GK Questions||50|
|For PG Courses||Constitutional Law||50||2 hours|
|And many other law subjects||50|
Facilities By Abhyasam Academy?
In Abhyasam Academy, students will find many facilities. You will find all the details below:
- We will provide the best study material to our students. Here students will get the best notes from our faculty members.
- We will also provide the accomodation help to our candidates. We provide the PG facility so that the students don’t suffered from travelling.
- Abhyasam Career Academy is committed to providing best coaching for CA CPT preparation through meticulous courses in an inspiring environment conducive to learning.
- We endeavor to be the best Coaching Academy providing integrated coaching in Chandigarh.