CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh – Abhyasam Academy, count as a best CLAT Exam coaching center in Chandigarh, this is because it does not compromise with the quality and standard of teaching. It is not easy to become a best, but Abhyasam Academy team is always ready for a challenge of the highest magnitude.Abhyasam Academy is India’s Leading institute for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh, we offering the quality educational services in several fields of study and examinations. Abhyasam Career Academy is the best clat coaching center in Chandigarh.
Join Abhyasam Career Academy for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh . Common Law Entrance Test is an aptitude test for all law aspiring students. We have Best and Experienced Faculties to provide the CLAT Exam Coaching in Chandigarh. CLAT exam contains Reasoning, LAW, Quant, English and General Knowledge. We have relevant study material for all those subjects of CLAT Exam. Abhyasam Career Academy is known for clat exam coaching in Chandigarh.We provides Guidance the Best CLAT Coaching Center in Chandigarh.
Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh
Law Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh – The aspiring candidates of the CLAT/ AILET/ LSAT exam who want to take training or coaching from the some of the best Law Entrance Exams Coaching institutes in Chandigarh,your search ends here.To make your process of finding a Law Entrance coaching institute easy,here is list of some excellent coaching institutes.
Call Now – CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
(Law Entrance Exam)
9781168234 , 9988641192
CLAT 2020 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 10th May 2020. The common law admission test (CLAT 2020), is an all India common entrance examination. It is conducted on a rotation basis by 19 national law universities (NLUs) of India. It is organizes for offering admission into UG and PG degree programs of law. Through this examination, appearing candidate can get admission in various universities in all over India. CLAT 2020 Application Form is starting from 1st January 2020. Read this article, to get latest details about CLAT 2020 including, dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
What is CLAT?
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for admissions to candidates in undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law courses offered at NLUs and other colleges/ universities accepting exam scores.
Till 2018, the exam was conducted by NLUs on a rotational basis. However, from 2019 onwards it is being conducted by a permanent body formed by the universities i.e. The Consortium of NLUs. The consortium has its headquarter at NLSIU Bangalore and comprises:
An Executive Committee
The CLAT Convenor of the current year (NUSRL, Ranchi for CLAT 2020)
The CLAT Convenor of the following year
Two co-opted Vice-Chancellors of NLUs
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2020
The eligibility criteria for CLAT 2020 for admission in UG and PG program are given below.
Undergraduate Program (Five Year Integrated LLB (Hons) Course)
- Candidates should be Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of (i) Forty Five percent (45%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP)/NRI/NRI sponsored categories and (ii) Forty percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be below Twenty (20) years of age in case of Unreserved/NRI/NRI sponsored categories and below twenty-two (22) years in case of SC/ST /OBC/SAP categories as on 01st July 2020.
Post-Graduate Program (One Year LLM Course)
- Candidates must be LLB or equivalent degree examination with a minimum of Fifty Five percent (55%) marks in case of Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories and Fifty percent (50%) in case of SC/ST categories. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
[For further details, please visit CLAT website i.e. www.clat.ac.in]
Scope and coverage of questions under different subject areas:
- English including Comprehension: The English section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be assessed on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: The General knowledge will be evaluated on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test the candidate’s on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.
- Mathematics: This section will test the candidate’s knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e., maths taught upto 10th Class/Standard.
- Legal Aptitude: This section will test the candidate’s interest towards the study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. Questions may include legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
- Logical Reasoning: The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Schedule of CLAT 2020 Exam
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen-Paper)
- Examination shall be conducted in one session of two hours. The scheduled date for Exam is 2nd week of May 2020 during 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm; Additional time shall be given to Specially Abled persons (Divyang) as per norms.
CLAT 2020 Test Center
- At the time of filling in details in the CLAT 2020 Application Form, the aspirants have to give the preference for the test center. The list of cities for CLAT 2020 is not yet known and will be updated here as soon as complete information of CLAT 2020 is available
Scheme of CLAT 2020 Exam
For UG Courses
- It is a computer-based online exam which composes 5 sections for which aspirants shall be provided 2 hours to finish the exam. Negative marking of 0.25 mark is allotted for incorrect answers.
- English using Comprehension – 40 No. of Questions & 40 Marks
- General Knowledge /Current Affairs – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics – 20 No. of Questions & 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 40 No. of Questions & 40 Marks
For PG Courses
- The questions paper consists of three sections namely Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and Other Law subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Family Law, Property Law, IPR etc.
- You shall be given 2 hours to complete the exam and negative marking of 0.25 mark will be implied for an incorrect answer.
- Constitutional Law – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- Jurisprudence – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- Other Law subjects – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- Duration of the Test: 2 hours
- There will be total 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- For every correct answer, a candidate will be awarded 1 mark and ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
CLAT 2020 Application Process
- The CLAT 2020 Registration is going to start by online mode only at the official website www.clat.ac.in or www.clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- The aspirants need to register first and then proceed to fill in the details in the CLAT 2020 Application Form. The application process for CLAT 2020 is a four-step process. The aspirants first register for the exam by providing their personal details.
- The second step is to fill in other necessary information in the Application Form and upload images. The third and final step is to pay the requisite amount of the Application Fee
- The online enrollment for CLAT 2020 will open on 2nd week of January 2020 and close on 4th week of March 2020. The application has to be submitted ONLINE only from clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in website.
- The CLAT 2020 examination will be held on Sunday, the 2nd week of May 2020 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- The CLAT 2020 examination will be held in OFFLINE mode
- The candidates are first required to register themselves at the CLAT-2020 website by using personal mobile number and email Id. Upon registration, an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number for validation. Once your mobile number is validated, you can login using your mobile number and the password you provided at the time of registration.
- Please fill the form carefully. The Name of the candidate and the parents should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify your candidature.
- No alteration/editing in the online application form can be done after successful submission/final submission of the form. The information once furnished by the candidate with regard to the category to which the candidate belongs, the preference for the NLUs and the Centre of the Entrance Test submitted by the candidates through online application mode shall be final and no change whatsoever shall be allowed thereafter under any circumstances.
- The candidate shall fill his/her preference order for all 21 NLUs at the time of online application itself. No change shall be allowed in the preference once the form is submitted by the candidate.
Documents to be uploaded with the Online Application
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by the competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by the competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
- Relevant certificate for your respective State of Domicile. Issued by revenue department / taluk office
- Application fees can be paid only online.
- Application Fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates: Rs.4000/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/BPL category Candidates: Rs.3500/-
- The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT-2019 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
- The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online. The actual bank transaction charges will be displayed in the payment gateway page after you choose the mode of payment.
- Application Fees are non-refundable.
- Indian Nationals/NRIs/PIO/OCI seeking admission in either of the UG/PG programs shall appear in CLAT-2020
- Foreign Nationals need not appear for the test
- The application form, complete in all respects and after payment of fees must be finally submitted on or before 4th week of March 2020 (11:59 P.M.). Incomplete application forms shall not be considered. The candidates shall fill and submit the application form well in time to avoid last minute hassles. The CLAT Office or the organizing University shall in no case be responsible for any incomplete information or misinformation or inconvenience faced by the candidate in this regard.
- For any information relating to the 21 NLUs, the candidate may refer to the e-brochure of the respective Institutions available in the CLAT Consortium website.
CLAT 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Test Takers||Approx. 59,000|
CLAT 2020 Dates and Events
The exam date of CLAT 2020 are out now, and the exam will be held as per the schedule below:
CLAT 2020 notification
November 21, 2019
In a press meet, CLAT Consortium announced exam date and few changes in the exam pattern of CLAT 2020.
Online registrations begin
January 1, 2020
The online application window of CLAT 2020 will begin on the official website.
Last date of application
By the third week of April 2020
All steps of application form need to be completed.
Last date of fee payment and form submission (registered candidates only)
By the fourth week of April 2020
All registered candidates must pay the application fee in online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and in offline mode Bank Challan.
Release of admit cards
By the first or second week of May 2020
Candidates will be issued admit card in online mode to appear for the examination.
CLAT exam date
May 10, 2020
Appear for the examination at the allotted test centre as per the scheduled date and time. Carry the admit card along with a valid Photo Id proof.
CLAT result announcement
By the third week of June 2020
The results will be announced on the official website and also, merit list for each NLU.
Courses offered through CLAT 2020
NLUs and other law colleges accepting CLAT scores offer five-year integrated LLB courses, as well as LLM courses as under:
- BA LLB (Bachelor of Arts LLB)
- BSc LLB (Bachelor of Science LLB)
- BCom LLB (Bachelor of Commerce LLB)
- BBA LLB (Bachelor of Business Administration LLB)
- BSW LLB (Bachelor of Social Work LLB)
- LLM (Master of Laws)
Colleges accepting CLAT scores
CLAT is conducted for admissions to 22 NLUs and more than 50 private law colleges in India. Below is the list of colleges participating in CLAT Scores:
CLAT participating National Law Universities (NLUs)
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
National Law Institute University, Bhopal
National Law University, Jodhpur
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
Chanakya National Law University Patna
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) Visakhapatnam
The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirapalli
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
Dr B R Ambedkar National Law University Sonipat, Haryana
CLAT Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates appearing for the exam should be careful of the exam day instructions mentioned below:
- Candidates should report their allotted test centres at least an hour before the exam timings.
- They should carry admit card for CLAT as well as one photo ID proof and a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates should also carry one HB pencil and at least two pens (ballpoint and black/ blue coloured ink).
- Moreover, candidates must not carry study material, valuable items or electronic devices with them as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches or tablets are banned inside the examination hall.
Facilities By Abhyasam Academy?
In Abhyasam Academy, students will find many facilities. You will find all the details below:
- We will provide the best study material to our students. Here students will get the best notes from our faculty members.
- We will also provide the accomodation help to our candidates. We provide the PG facility so that the students don’t suffered from travelling.
- Abhyasam Career Academy is committed to providing best coaching for CA CPT preparation through meticulous courses in an inspiring environment conducive to learning.
- We endeavor to be the best Coaching Academy providing integrated coaching in Chandigarh.
Frequently Asked Question ( FAQ)
The application form of CLAT exam will be available from January 1, 2020, onwards.
The aspirants can apply for CLAT 2020 on the official website of the consortium of NLUs i.e. – https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/.
For undergraduate courses, candidates should have passed Class 12th examination or equivalent (regular mode of education). They should have secured at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination and 40% if belonging to SC/ ST category.
For the LLM course, candidates should hold an LLB degree or five-year integrated degree in law with 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ ST category candidates.
No, there is no upper age limit or a lower age limit to appear for the CLAT exam.
CLAT is one of the most popular Law Entrance Exam for admissions to top law schools in India i.e. 22 National Law Universities (NLUs). Moreover, 40 other private law colleges and universities across India offer admission to candidates in UG and PG law courses on the basis of CLAT scores. Therefore, with just one law entrance exam, candidates get admission opportunity at prominent law schools in India.
The law entrance exam is conducted by the CLAT convenor along with other members of the Consortium of NLUs. CLAT 2020 will be conducted by NUSRL, Ranchi.
As per the official announcement by the consortium of NLUs, the upcoming exam of CLAT will be held on May 10, 2020.
No, CLAT is an offline exam conducted as a pen-and-paper based test. However, until 2018, CLAT was conducted in online mode only.