Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment , better known as DMRC Recruitment 2019 is a test conducted by DMRC for employment under various departments under DMRC. It is actually a series of tests, which comprises of different tests for DMRC Posts and Profiles which are vacant under DMRC.
- DMRC is to be conducted in two stages, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Candidates who are Indian Citizens can apply for test, and they need to cover minimum educational qualification and age criteria to appear in exam.
- Paper 1 consists of GK, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Questions from respective domain where Paper 2 consists of General English only.
- Both the papers consist of MCQ questions and there is negative marking in the paper. Check DMRC Recruitment Sample Papers
- To get selected, candidates need to clear a minimum DMRC Cut off.
DMRC Recruitment Highlights
|Name of Exam||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Test|
|Popularly known as||DMRC Recruitment|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment/Employment Test|
|Held||Once a year for respective post|
|Mode||Offline and Online, depending upon Post|
DMRC Recruitment Eligibility
DMRC sets out certain eligibility criteria for appearing in DMRC Recruitment for various jobs. The eligibility criteria may vary as per the job role for which a candidate is applying.
Here are some common eligibility points which a candidate needs to cover for DMRC Recruitment –
- To be eligible to appear in DMRC Recruitment, candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must possess the required 3 Year/ 4 Year Graduation Degree/Diploma as per the job which candidate is applying for.
- Applicant also needs to fulfill some Medical/Health criteria to be eligible for Final Selection.
Let’s take a look at the Educational qualification criteria and age criteria for some jobs under DMRC Recruitment 2019:
|Name Of Job/post||Educational Qualification||Age Criteria|
|Station controller/Train Operator||For this job candidate must have passed a 3 year engineering diploma in Electrical or Electronic specialization, or candidate must have passed BSc or BSc(Hons) with subjects Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics from recognized University or Institute.||18 to 28 Years|
|Customer Relations Assistant||For this job candidate must hold a Graduate Degree in any stream from a recognized University, also, the candidate must have a certificate of a Computer Application course of a tenure of at least 6 weeks||18 to 28 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||For this job candidate must have done a 3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant stream (electrical or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institute.||18 to 28 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||For this job candidate must have done a 3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant stream (electronics, electronics and communication or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institute..||18 to 28 Years|
|Junior. Engineer (Mechanical)||For this job candidate must have done a 3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant stream (mechanical or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institute.||18 to 28 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||For this job candidate must have done a 3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant stream (civil or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institute.||18 to 28 Years|
|Accountant Assistant||For this job candidate must have done Graduation in relevant stream (BCom or equivalent) from a recognized University||18 to 28 Years|
|Office Assistant||For this job, candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized University||18 to 28 Years|
|Stenographer||For this job candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from any recognized University. Candidate must have done a 1 year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice. Candidate must have a Shorthand speed of 80 wpm and Typing speed of 40 wpm in English. However, proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi is desirable from the part of candidate.||18 to 28 Years|
|Maintainer||For this job candidate must hold an ITI certificate in specific specializations, as listed on the official website of DMRC.||18 to 25 Years|