IBPS Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh
Join Abhyasam Career Academy for IBPS Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh with Highest Success Rate. Personal attention to all students, Best Study Material. Mock Tests. IBPS Clerk Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – Students who are attempting the IBPS CWE, SBI PO, IBPS RRB exam and prefer to opt for training or coaching from the some of the best Bank Clerk exams Coaching institutes in Chandigarh .
The total number of vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2019 has been released along with its official notification. This year IBPS has introduced 12,075 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Recruitment. The number of vacancies has been up from the last year, 2018-19 it was 7275. The increased competition makes it even essential for the students to enroll for IBPS Clerk Exam Coaching in Chandigarh offering the best IBPS Bank clerk coaching in Chandigarh(the city famed for delivering the best banking coaching)
IBPS has finally released the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019. A total of 12075 vacancies have been released. The online application process for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment will be starting from 17th September 2019 & you will be able to apply till 9th October 2019 Read this article to know more about the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 including the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application process & much more.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 17 September 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 09 October 2019 till 05:00 PM
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November to December 2019
- Download of call letters for IBPS Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- IBPS Preliminary Online Examination : 07, 08, 14 and 15 December 2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- IBPS Mains Online Examination – Main: 19 January 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk 2019 Post
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
20 to 28 Years
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. ofQuestions||MaximumMarks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests(NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Note: Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for final merit listing.
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam
Selection process consists two phases i.e. Phase 1 – Computer Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) followed by Phase – 2 Computer Based Mains exam (200 Marks). Final selection will be done on the basis of IBPS Phase 2 and interview round.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post in the prescribed format through the official website of IBPS (direct link is given below) from 17 September to 19 October 2019.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 – Participating Organization
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Official Notification PDF
Application Fees for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- Rs. 600 /- for all others