Candidates can check the IMU CET Exam Patten below:
- Exam mode: IMU CET 2020 will be held only through Online (computer-based) mode.
- Questions Type: The questions in the test will be of MCQ’s type.
- Number of questions: There will be total of 200 questions for UG and 120 questions for PG test.
- Time: 3 hours will be given to complete the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Check the distribution of questions of IMU CET 2020 for UG programme:
|Subjects||No. of questions|