Lic Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Abhyasam Career Academy is the leading institute for LIC Exam Coaching in Chandigarh. Their motive is to train their students for the examination and make them fully confident about their learning. There are some features with the help of this institute; a candidate can touch the heights of success.
|1||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)|
|2||Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)|
|3||Assistant Administrative Officer (Legal)|
|4||Assistant Administrative Officer (Company Secretary)|
I) AAO (Generalist)Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with a minimum 55% aggregate marks in either Degree, which is relaxable to 45% for SC/ST candidates. If grades are awarded instead of marks, the applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks and then write the percentage scored.II) AAO (Chartered Accountant)An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).III) AAO (Company Secretary)A Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).IV) AAO (Legal)LL.B. with a minimum 50% aggregate marks and a minimum three years experience at the Bar.AGE CRITERIAMinimum Age: 21 years (completed)
Maximum age: 30 years.
Relaxations are available in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/ECO/SSRCO/PWDs/Confirmed LIC employees.
The online examination will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests:
|Sr. No.||Section||Questions||Marks||Time Allowed|
|I||Reasoning Ability||30||90||2 hours|
|III||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60|
|V||English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||100|
The time allowed for the test is 120 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, giving instructions etc.
You can attempt any question from 1 to 160 at any time within the allotted time. All the questions will have multiple choices and out of the five choices, only one will be the correct answer. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘Click’ that alternative. The alternative that is clicked on will be highlighted and will be treated as your answer.
DETAILED TEST SYLLABI
Though the examining agency does not specify any syllabi for the test, we are proving below an indicative list of the test topics commonly found in the test based on test experience.1) REASONINGLOGICAL REASONING
- Coding Decoding
- Distance & Direction
- Blood Relationship
- Coded Relationship
- Sitting Arrangement
- Situation-Based Questions
- Coded Inequalities
- Fictitious Symbols
NON VERBAL REASONING
2) NUMERICAL ABILITY
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Squares & Cubes
- Square Root & Cube Root
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Linear & Quadratic Eq.
- Permutation & Combination
- Clocks & Calendars
3) ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting the Errors
- Rearrangement of Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Basic Grammar
- Cloze Tests
4) GENERAL AWARENESS
- Important Days & Dates
- Current Issues
- Persons in News
- National Organizations
- International Organizations
- Key Financial Data
- Government Schemes
- Conferences & Bilateral Visits
- A. Fundamentals of Computers – Input-Output, Devices, etc.
- B. History of Computers – 1st Operation System, Generations etc.
- C. Categories of Computers – Super Computer, Mini Computer, Server Computer, etc.
- D. Knowledge of Hardware and Software, Applications
- E. MS Word- Creating, Saving, Editing document, finding & Replacing text, copying and moving text, creating hyperlinks, auto text, font, under line, boldface, Animation effect, Subscript & Superscript, Margins, Tab stops, Line spacing, Alignment, Indenting, Borders and shading, Numbering and Bullets, Header & Footer, Tables, Mail merge and more…
- F. MS Excel – Workbook, Cells, Formatting, Simple calculations, Referencing Formulas, Worksheets, Copy Formulas, Graphs, Tables and more……
- G. MS-PowerPoint – PowerPoint Basics, Preparing Presentation, Auto Content Wizard, Formatting, Editing, Printing Slides, Clip Art Gallery, Organisation Chart, Transition, Animations, Rehearsal, Notes Pages and more…
- H. Internet, Networking, Languages, Programming, DBMS etc.