NDA 2019 Exam is organized two times in a year through offline mode (written test). NDA (I) was held on 21st April 2019 & NDA (II) will be held on 17th November 2019. Here we have mentioned the detailed exam pattern of NDA exam:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Answer Mode: Candidates must use black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be objective type questions.
- Paper: The NDA exam consists of 2 papers i.e. Mathematics and General Ability.
- Total Marks: The Mathematics paper contains 300 marks while General Ability test holds 600 marks. The written test will be of total 900 marks.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect response, their will be negative marking in the examination. For maths 0.83 marks, for English, 1.33 and for GK 1.33 marks will be deducted.
- SSB Interview: After clearing the written test, candidates have to go through the SSB Interview. The interview process will have total 900 marks.
- Language: The question paper of Mathematics and PART B of General Ability test will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- The written examination of NDA 2019 is structured as follows:
Total Number of Questions: 270 Questions (120 …Exam Mode and Medium: Offline (Pen Paper B…Exam duration: 2.30 hours (Each Section)
|General Ability Test (Section-1: English)||200|
|General Ability Test (Section-1: General Knowledge)||400|