PU CET Coaching in Chandigarh
Abhyasam Career Academy is providing Best PU CET coaching in Chandigarh. At Abhyasam Career coaching for PU CET and other university entrance exams.
Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh for candidates seeking admission to the various UG programs under PU CET UG and PG programs under PU CET PG as offered by the university. PU CET 2020 Registration will started from April 7 – May 18, 2020. Candidates will have to register online to appear for the exam.
Punjab University PU CET Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh: Abhyasam Career Academy is the oldest coaching institutes in Chandigarh for all competitive exams which provides coaching for PU CET (Punjab University Common Entrance Test).
PU CET Exam will conduct for those students who want to make their career in a medical field like B.Pharma, B.Sc, BHMSetc. Punjab University is one of the top universities in India which will give a great opportunity for a medical student if they will crack the PU CET written exam.
Call Now – PU CET Coaching in Chandigarh
(PU CET Entrance Exam)
9781168234 , 9988641192
PU CET Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
PU CET Coaching Institute in Chandigarh provides best coaching classes, experienced faculty members, and cover the entire syllabus. We have the best and experienced faculties who will tech you and have full-fledged knowledge of your subject. We have hired teachers for each subject and their expertise is sure entitle with a deep knowledge of the same.Punjab University Common Entrance Test is organized by Punjab University. The exam is conducted for those candidates who get admission for UG professional courses at Punjab University. . This exam is conducted for providing admissions into various undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Chemistry (Hons) and Bachelor in Physics(Hons)and B.Sc. (Hon.) This exam is obligatory for those college students who are searching out admission in Punjab University. Exam will be prepared in various subjects together with physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and zoology
PU CET Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
PUCET 2020 is conducted every year by Panjab University, Chandigarh. It is a university level entrance exam organized to provide admission into UG, PG & doctoral level courses. For admission into UG courses, PUCET UG entrance test is organized by the University. Candidates qualifying the PUCET UG test will get admission into B. Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) programme. The University provides admission into B.Sc (Hons) through Choice based credit system (CBCS). Here in this article, candidates will get complete information regarding PUCET 2020 application form, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility, admit card, result etc.
Free Demo Classes @ 9781087234, 9781168234
LATEST APPLICATION FORMS 2020
- PU CET 2020 for UG program will be conducted on June 13, 2020.
- The master’s degree courses include various program under law, journalism, public health, disaster management, technology, engineering, arts, and computer science.
- Candidates need a minimum qualification of 10+2 to appear for PU CET UG 2020.
- For PU CET PG 2020, the eligibility criteria will vary according to the program the candidate opts for.
- Candidates will need their login id and password created at the time of registration to get their PU CET 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates can check the PU CET 2020 Result online on the official website.
The exam offers admission to the following undergraduate courses:
- B.Pharmacy (Credit Based Semester System)
- B.Sc (Hons) at the Panjab University Campus
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) at Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
PUCET 2020 Highlights Table
|Exam||Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET)|
|PU CET 2020 Conducting Body||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Mode of PU CET 2020 Application||Online|
|Mode of PU CET 2020 Exam||Offline|
|Medium of PU CET 2020 Exam||English|
|Duration of PU CET 2020 Exam||70 minutes for each section|
PU CET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must keep a track of the following important dates that are applicable to PU CET 2020 for UG programme:
|Availability of Application Form||April 07, 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application form||May 18, 2020|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan||Third Week of May 2020|
|Objections regarding discrepancy and accuracy||Third Week of May 2020|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||Last Week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||June 13, 2020|
PU CET 2020 Application Form
Details of PU CET 2020 Application form can be checked by the candidates below:
- The PU CET 2020 Application process will start from the third week of April 2020 via online mode.
- Candidate must submit the application form before the last date i.e. third week of May 2020.
- Candidates are advised to verify the complete details filled in the application before the final submission. No application correction facility will be provided later.
- The Application process will contain steps like Registration, Filling form details, Uploading of Images and Application Fee payment.
- No need to send the filled in application form to the University.
- Candidate must keep the printout of the filled application form for further use.
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the fee online by debit card/credit card or net banking or via offline mode (SBI E-Challan).
Check category wise application fee in the below table:
|General Category (PCM/PCB/M)||Rs. 2100/.|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates (PCM/PCB/M)||Rs. 1050/.|
|Additional Paper (Biology/Maths)||Rs. 300/.|
PU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for PU CET 2020, candidates must note the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or any equivalent exam conducted by a recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Note: Candidates who have passed or appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapeeth, Allahabad are not in the eligibility criteria to appear in PU CET (BHMS) Entrance Test, as this institution has been derecognised by Punjab University, Chandigarh. Candidates can get a full list of recognized universities from the official website of PU CET UG
- Candidates have to be a citizen of India. Foreign citizens will have the option to apply via NRI quota.
- Candidates must be of 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2020 to be eligible to apply for PU CET 2020.
PU CET PG 2020 candidates will have a separate set of eligibility criteria, as listed below:
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination (bachelor degree program or equivalent from a recognized university) for a particular course with a minimum of 50%-55% marks (depending upon the course for which he/ she is applying). Candidates in their final year and appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for PU CET PG 2020. provided the candidate pass their qualifying exams by the time of admission.
For further details on the eligibility criteria for both PU CET UG 2020 and PU CET PG 2020, candidates can follow the Panjab University official website.
Reservation of seats for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Persons with Disability (PwD) etc category candidates will be according to the Chandigarh Administration or Panjab University, Chandigarh guidelines.
For Physically Handicapped candidates, the following eligibility criteria will be applicable:
- 1st preference – Candidates suffering from Locomotor disabilities of Lower Limbs between 50% – 70%.
- 2nd preference – Candidates suffering from Locomotor Disabilities of Lower Limbs between 40% – 50%
Candidates with blindness (including colour blindness) and those who are deaf and dumb will not be eligible to sit for PU CET 2020.
PU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check below PU CET 2020 complete exam pattern before starting the test preparation:
- Mode of Exam: PU CET 2020 Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Time Duration: For each section, 70 minutes will be given. PWD candidates will get 20 minutes extra.
- Medium Language: The paper will be available in English.
- Type of Questions: The test paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Check the distribution of questions and total marks in the given below table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
PU CET 2020 Syllabus
PU CET 2020 Syllabus will be from of 11th and 12th level topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Some of the topics from each subject are:
Physical world and measurement, kinematics, law of motions, work energy and power, motion of systems and particles and rigid body gravitation, properties of bulk matter, thermodynamics behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory and oscillation and waves, etc.
Some of basic concept of chemistry, structure of atom, classifications of element and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, hydrogen, S-blocks elements, organic chemistry- some basic principle and techniques, thermodynamics, equilibrium, redox reactions, hydrocarbons etc.
Diversity in living world, structural organization in animals and plants, cell structure and functions, plant physiology, human anatomy and physiology, etc.
Sets, relation and functions, principle of mathematical induction, binomial theorem, sequence and series, conic sections, introduction to three- dimensional geometry, limits and derivatives, mathematical reasoning, statics and probability, etc
PU CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided some preparation tips to score well and qualify PUCET 2020 test:
- Check the complete syllabus prescribed by the officials by online mode.
- Make proper time table for study and follow it.
- Do not skip any important topic of the syllabus.
- Always be aware of the exam pattern, marking scheme and the syllabus.
- Take care of your health during your preparation period.
- Mark the questions that you think are important for the exam.
PU CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be issued admit card of PUCET 2020 after the successful registration process. To download the admit card online students need to enter their login credentials.
The admit card will be available for download in the last week of May 2020. No hard copy will be sent to the students through offline mode. The admit card will contain details of exam and appearing candidate.
PU CET 2020 Result
PUCET 2020 Result will be published by the university in the first week of June 2020. Candidate can view their result only through the online mode by entering their login details.
Also, the scorecards will available for download. No separate score card will be sent to the candidates individually.
After release of result and scorecard, merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the examination.
PU CET 2020 Cut Off
PUCET 2020 Cut Off is the minimum marks candidates must secure in the test in order to be eligible for admission. For General candidates 15% and SC/ST/PWD/BC 10% of the total marks must be secured in the entrance exam to get qualified.
Candidate will be offered admission based on the final merit list which will be prepared by combining 75% weightage given to PUCET 2020 test percentile score + class 12th marks + weightage for other activities.
PU CET 2020 Counselling
PUCET 2020 Counselling will be conducted online. It will be held in three rounds. Students have to fill their preferences online for admission to various courses.
Students have to go through various steps of counselling – Filling the admission form, locking of choices and reporting to the institute.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the order of prepared merit list. Also, students have to bring their necessary documents for verification.
The documents to be carried during counselling are:
- Counselling letter
- PUCET 2020 Admit Card
- Medical Certificate
- Class X and XII mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable), etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PU exam?
The pre-university course or pre-degree course, popularly abbreviated to PUC or PDC, is an intermediate course (which is known as 10+2) of two years’ duration, conducted by state education institutions or boards in India. This pre-university course is also known as the Plus-two or Intermediate course.
How can I apply for PU CET 2020?
PU CET 2019 Application Form: Apply at cetug.puchd.ac.in
The last date to fill and submit the application at official website cetug.puchd.ac.in/ till April 19, 2020.
Candidates need to upload their scanned signature, photograph and thumb impression while filling the application form
When will the PUCET entrance test conducted?
PUCET 2020 entrance test will be conducted in the month of April or June 2020.
Is there negative marking in PUCET test?
Yes, 0.5 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
I am studying in class 12th, can I apply for this exam?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the PUCET 2020 exam.