Here we mention some topics related to SSC CGL 2020-21 Tier I Syllabus. The Preliminary Exam will be asked questions from General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English Language.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Problem-Solving, Number Series, Space Visualization, Non-Verbal Series, Spatial Orientation, Decision Making, Analysis, etc.
- General Awareness: India and it’s Neighboring Countries, Culture, Questions Relating to Environment, Indian History, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Percentage, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Simplification, Profit and Loss, Interest, Time and distance, Square Roots, Triangle, Time & Work, Quadrilaterals, Mixture and Allegation.
- English Comprehension: Topics to Test Candidates, Ability to Understand Correct English, His/ Her Basic Comprehension and Writing Ability, Grammar, etc.
SSC CGL Tier-II Syllabus:
SSC CGL 2020 Tier II also called Main Exam, The exam mode will be online, in this exam, the question will be asked Multiple Choice. Basically, in this exam, the question will be related to English Language & Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Studies (Finance and Economics), Statistics, etc.
- Quantitative Ability: Percentage, Simplification, Square Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Work, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss.
- English Language & Comprehension: Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Spelling/ Detecting Misspelled Words, One-Word Substitution, etc.
- Statistics: Probability Theory, Sampling Theory, Central Tendency, Statistical Inference, Dispersion, etc.
- General Studies (Finance & Economics): Demand and Supply, Production and Cost, Fundamental Principles and Basic Concept of Accounting, Indian Economy, etc.
SSC CGL Tier III Syllabus:
- SSC CGL 2020 Tier-III Exam will be descriptive, in this exam, they will check the candidate’s written skills in English/Hindi.
- The Exam mode will be offline, candidates required to writer Application, essays, Letter, etc. This will be 100 marks question paper, the exam duration will be 1 Hour.
- The PWD category candidate’s time allotted 80 minutes.
- Candidates who are interested only in the post of Statistical Investigator Grade-II” & “Compiler they can give Tier III exam.
SSC CGL Tier IV Syllabus:
SSC CGL Tier -IV Examination is required for some other Government posts which is all over India.
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): This post for the Tax Assistance (Central Excise and Income Tax), DEST Exam through SSC to check the candidates typing speed. Candidates will type an article by the computer which will be the English paragraph. The time duration will be 15 Minutes and the paragraph length will be 2000 words.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): Basically three modules will be in this exam Spread Sheets, Word Processing and Generation of slides.