CTET 2020 Registration can be filled via Online mode only. The online application process includes filling the form, uploading documents, paying the requisite fee and downloading the confirmation page. Steps to fill CTET 2020 Application Form are mentioned below:
Step 1 – Filling Application Form
- Visit the official site i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply for CTET 2019” and you’ll be directed to the application page.
- Enter all the personal, academic, communication details etc. carefully as mentioned in class X certificate.
- Choose 3 prefered exam centers, paper option and language.
- Enter the security text.
Step 2 – Uploading Documents
- Upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature in prescribed jpg format.
- After successful uploading of documents, you’ll be redirected to the fee payment page.
Step 3 – Paying Application Fee
- Choose from either online or offline payment method.
- For online payment, select the gateway i.e debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- For offline payment, download e-challan and deposit the application fee in Canara or Syndicate Bank.
Step 4 – Download Confirmation Page
- Filled-in application form and e-receipt of fee payment will appear on the screen.
- Download and print it for future reference.
CTET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee depends on category of the candidate and number of papers selected:
|Only Paper 1 or Paper 2||INR 600||INR 300|
|Both Papers||INR 1000||INR 500|