Indian Air Force Airmen Coaching in Chandigarh – Group Y and Group X
Abhyasam Career Academy provides you Indian Air Force Airmen Coaching in Chandigarh for 45 days, 2 months, 6 months and crash course for the preparation both Group Y and Group X respectively. Abhyasam Career Academy is the well known coaching institute all over the Chandigarh that provides best coaching for Group (Y) and for Group (X). For Group x, which is the technical syllabus, is covered by our technical experienced staff. Our faculty members will help the candidates to complete your syllabus and to solve each and every problem of student. Separate teacher is for particular subject. Extra classes are also available for weak students. And also at the weekend, we organize a doubt clarifying class in which student come and ask their doubts.
Call Now – Indian Air Force Coaching in Chandigarh
(Group X & Y Batches)
9781168234 , 9988641192
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-20 – IAF invites online application for unmarried male candidates for the post of Airmen in Group ‘X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Diploma can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Online Test, Physical Fitness Test, Adaptability Test, Medical Examination. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02 January to 20 January 2020.
Best Air Force Coaching institute in Chandigarh
Abhyasam Career Academy focus on the training for all subjects contained in Air force Group Y exam since we have been decreed as the best Air force Group Y Coaching Center in Chandigarh by the most number of students. We are resolved to keep our great work up and running and continue helping the understudies to get a hand on Air Force work. Abhyasam Career Academy has an expertise to transforms the toughest questions into simplex answers during Air Force Coaching Classes in Chandigarh. We believe the outcomes what we promise. Our latest procedures in Air Force Exam Coaching in Chandigarh help the students for the training of Air Force entrance examination. Our main reason is to accomplish learner’s vision of the clearing Air Force examination that makes us exclusive and to the position of <strong>Top Air Force Coaching in Chandigarh.
Indian Air Force: It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
IAF Airmen Exam Coaching in Chandigarh 2020 for Group X & Y
IAF Airmen Recruitment released the online application for unmarried male for group “X” trades and group “Y” trades. The selection will be made through online test, physical fitness test & medical examination. All the details related to this recruitment are mentioned below:
IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-20:
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 for Airmen:
|Category||Group ‘X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||02 January 2020|
|Last Date||20 January 2020|
Educational Qualification: Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor trade):
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and
English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in
aggregate and 50% marks in English OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course)
Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Technician, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security), Medical Assistant and Musician) Trades:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only:
- Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, shall only be permitted.
- Exact aggregate % of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not be rounded off to 50%).
- Candidate born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 are eligible to apply
- Upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
- During training a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month
- Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade): Rs.33,100/- per month
- Group ‘Y’ (Except Auto Tech, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) Trades: Rs. 26,900/- per
Airmen Selection Process:
The selection process is consist of Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III.
Online Test (For both Group ‘X’ Trades & Group ‘Y’ Trades):
- Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor): Duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Group ‘Y’ Trades (Except Auto Tech, IAF(P), IAF(S) and Musician): Duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)
Marking pattern for Online Test:
- One mark for every correct answer
- Nil (0) marks for unattempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades):
Adaptability Test-1 (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades)
Adaptability Test- 2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Medical Examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include baseline investigation of:-
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC, Urine RE/ME
- Biochemistry : (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid,
Creatinine (iv) LFT—Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X- Ray chest (PA view) (e) ECG (R) (f) Tests for Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic
Substance Abuse. (g) Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 for Airmen?
All interested and eligible male candidates can apply for this position online from 02 January to 20 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated from 02 January 2020)
- ONLINE REGISTRATION DATES: FROM 02 JANUARY 2020 TO 20 JANUARY 2020
- ONLINE EXAM DATES: 19 MARCH 2020 TO 23 MARCH 2020
Afcat Coaching in Chandigarh:
If enrolling with the Indian Air Force is your passion, then the AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh will help you to realize your dream. The coaching involves adherence to the syllabus and examination pattern so that the students are assured of passing the test with flying colors.If you are interested in our NDA Coaching program then you can Join us in Chandigarh .
Airforce X group coaching in Chandigarh.
Facilities By Abhyasam Academy?
In Abhyasam Academy, students will find many facilities. You will find all the details below:
- We will provide the best study material for our students. Here students will get the best notes from our faculty members.
- We will also provide accommodation help to our candidates. We provide the PG facility so that the students don’t suffered from travelling.
- Abhyasam Career Academy is committed to providing best coaching for CA CPT preparation through meticulous courses in an inspiring environment conducive to learning.
- We endeavour to be the best Coaching Academy providing integrated coaching in Chandigarh.