MNS Coaching in Chandigarh
MNS Coaching in Chandigarh. Abhyasam Career Academy offering best MNS Entrance Exam coaching in Chandigarh and giving wings to your long-cherished ideas. When it comes to offering the Best MNS Coaching Center institute Chandigarh, Abhyasam Career Academy delivered what it had promised to those who reposed abiding faith in its credentials
MNS (Military Nursing Service) Nursing Entrance Exam Commencing in 2021
Abhyasam Career Academy in Chandigarh, a premier coaching institute for MNS-Nursing Competitive Exam in North India is offering 3-4 months MNS Coaching in Chandigarh to prepare candidates for the Armed Forces 4 Years B.Sc.(Nursing Course). The bachelor of science nursing GNM Entrance Examinations is conducted by the various Medical institutes to choose the best possible candidates to the course of B.Sc (Nursing) General Nursing and Midwifery. The scores obtained in the B.Sc Nursing GNM Entrance Examinations are used to finalize the Eligibility of the Candidates for Admission to B.Sc. the General Nursing and Midwifery course.
Best MNS Coaching In Chandigarh
We trained the candidates for the MNS recruitment Exam Conducted by the Indian Army. We have the planned method of teaching and a highly competitive environment for the MNS Exam. And our Course for the Exam is completed at the most satisfaction of the students who are being a part of our Coaching Classes. We have the highly Experienced Faculty Expertise for the MNS Exam Preparation.
- The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Only Female Candidates are eligible who are Unmarried, Divorced, Legally Separated, or Widow without Encumbrances.
- The Candidate Should be the age Between 01- Oct – 1995 to Sep 2003.
- Candidate must be Indian Citizen and must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from Statutory/ Recognized Board/ University/ examination Body.
The Selection Procedure For The Exam
- Physical standard.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination,
The Name Of The Institutions And Number Of Seats Available
- College of Nursing, Armed forces Medical College, Pune -40 seats,
- College of Nursing, Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata -30 seats,
- College of Nursing, Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences, Asvini -40 seats,
- College of Nursing, Army Hospital (R&R), New Delhi -30 Seats,
- College of Nursing, Command Hospital (CC), Lucknow -40 seats,
- College of Nursing, Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore -40 seats
Important Dates To Remember
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021||Important Dates|
|Notification release date||7th Feb 2021|
|Application form releases on||17th Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply for the exam||10th March 2021|
|Date for the release of Indian Army B.Sc admit card||3rd week of March 2021|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 exam date||4th week of March 2021|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of April 2021|
|Interview date||2nd week of May 2021|