UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
Abhyasam Carrer Academy is expert in UGC NET and JRF coaching. The only main purpose of Abhyasam Carrer Academy is to provide better Education as well as Updated study Material. Abhyasam Carrer Academy is one of the better option for UGC NET/JRF. Abhyasam Carrer Academy have Success rate is highest in India as compare as other Institutions.
About UGC NET Exam
The UGC NET or NTA-UGC-NET also known as National Eligibility Test, is the test for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.UGC NET has been termed to be one of the toughest examinations after Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) & State PCS in india, where it’s passing percentage amounting to only 3-6% per each session.Candidates who qualify the Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor are governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned universities/colleges/state governments, as the case may be. Assitant Professor in private colleges may or may not be NET qualified but NET qualification is mandatory for Universities & government colleges. The job of Assitant Professor in universities & government colleges is one of the highest paying job.This job is governed under 7th pay Commission.According to 7th pay Commision it comes with entry pay of ₹ 57,700 and with annual increment of 3%.
Abhyasam Carrer Academy has been proved as the Best Institute for UGC NET coaching in Chandigarh, on the grounds that it doesn’t trade off with its quality and standard of educating. Best ugc net coaching in chandigarh for commerce. It is difficult being the best, yet the Abhyasam Carrer Academy group is dependably up for a test of the most noteworthy size. Students, who are looking for full-time or corresponding courses for preparation of Best UGC NET Commerce Coaching in Chandigarh, should go to professional coaching centers that could help them in cracking the UGC NET. We not only focus on theory but also on practical knowledge. The main focus is on quality.
ABHYASAM CAREER ACADEMY provides the best UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh. Our objective is to prepare candidate to score best in this exam. ABHYASAM CAREER ACADEMY relies on hard work and sincere efforts on the part of teachers as well as on the part of students. At Abhyasam Career Academy, we had a team of professional trainers who provide Written Exam Coaching. We taught our students short tricks and smart ways to crack out the written examination. We work with honesty, integrity and transparency to accomplish best outcomes in ugc net economics coaching.
UGC Net Qualifying Criteria And Cut Off Percentages
UGC NET Procedure and Criteria for the declaration of result steps:
- Obtain minimum qualifying marks with aggregate 55% marks to General and 50% to others in master’s degree.
- The paper will be divided into two papers – Paper 1 & 2. The students would have to attempt total (both paper 1 &2) 150 questions in 3 Hours.
- UGC NET qualifying cut off marks for General category is 40% in Paper I & II while the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD/Transgender categories is 35% in Paper I & II.
- Amongst those candidates who have obtained Minimum marks a merit list will be prepared subject wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of two papers secured by such candidates.
- On the other hand, Top 6% of candidates will be selected for eligibility of NET Lectureship. Simultaneously, a separate list for JRF would be prepared.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the above merit list prepared.
- The e-certificates of the qualifying candidates shall be available for downloading on the user profile created by the candidates while filling and submitting their online application forms at the UGC Website
GC NET 2019 December Exam: Important Dates
|UGC NET Application Form Starts Date||9th September 2019|
|Last Date for UGC NET Online Application||9th October 2019|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2019||2nd – 6th December 2019|
|UGC NET Result Date||31st December 2019|
UGC NET June 2020 Exam: Important Dates
|UGC NET 2020 Online Registration||16th March – 16th April 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||15th May 2020|
|UGC NET June Exam Date 2020||15th June to 20th June 2020|
|UGC NET 2020 Result Date||5th July 2020|
Before you apply online for the registration process, make sure that you meet the UGC NET eligibility conditions provided here.
1. Educational Qualification
|Candidates holding Doctorate Degree||An additional 5% marks relaxation for candidates who completed the PG program by 19th September 1991|
2. Age Limit (As on Dec 01, 2019)
|Profile||Upper Age Limit|
Women/ Army candidates
|Candidates holding L.L.M. Degree|
|JRF||30 years||35 years||33 years|
|Assistant Professor||No Upper Age Limit|
- For the first two years, the fellowship of Rs. 31000/– + HRA per month (depends on different institutes)
- For the next three years, the fellowship of Rs. 35000/– + HRA per month (depends on different institutes)
- Candidates can expect a lucrative pay in the range of Rs. 25,000/- to 40,000/– per month in the starting phase based on the scores, skills, and colleges
National Eligibility Test is a computer-based examination and consists of two papers. Both the papers are qualifying in nature and take place on the same day. No marks will be deducted for incorrect answers. Know more about the UGC NET exam pattern below:
|Paper Type||Questions||Marks||Marking Scheme||Time Allotted|
|50||100||+2 Marks for each correct response|
(No negative marking for incorrect answers)
3 Hours without any break
(Based on core subject)
UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus
The UGC NET Syllabus for Paper 1 is given below:
|Teaching Aptitude||Research Aptitude||Reading Comprehension||Communication||Reasoning|
|Logical Reasoning||Data Interpretation||Information and Communication Technology (ICT)||People and Environment||Higher Education System: Governance, Policy, And Administration|
As per the norms of the commission, only 6% of candidates have shortlisted out of the total number of candidates appeared in both the papers of NET. Check out the criteria of the UGC NET selection below:
Minimum qualifying marks (Aggregate Score)
|Unreserved category candidates||40% marks|
- Determination of cut-off score: Initially, the aggregate percentage is calculated from the candidates’ scores obtained in paper-1 & paper-2. Next, the number of available slots is taken into consideration. The qualifying criteria are set by UGC is final and binding.
UGC NET Admit Card
The admit card link for UGC NET December exam usually releases 10-15 days before the examination date. However, as per the latest official notification, the admit card link will be released on 9th November 2019. The direct link to the admit card login window will be activated on the official site of NTA. Hall ticket/Admit card contains important details such as:
- Registration Number,
- Applicant’s Name,
- Venue details, etc.
You must possess all the important documents, including UGC NET Hall Ticket 2019, proof of identity, and a passport size photograph at the time of reporting to the exam hall.
Those candidates who are successful at acquiring score equal to or more than minimum qualifying marks are shortlisted for the applied posts. NTA will be issuing the NET 2019 result on its official website ntanet.nic.in. We will share the UGC NET December 2019 result date once officially declared at NTA.