Abhyasam Career Academy Institute prepare for Banking Coaching to who make their dream come true by providing best Banking Coaching in Chandigarh. We are one of the top Banking Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. Our Main goal to give you the Best Coaching to make your career bright.
At Abhyasam Career Academy, we had a team of professional trainers who provide Banking Written Exam Coaching. We taught our students short tricks and smart ways to crack out the written examination.
What is IBPS PO 2019 Exam?
The IBPS PO exam is conducted by the Banking Personnel Selection. It provides the services to the Public Banks of all sectors like SBI, ASSOCIATE BANKS, NABARD, LIC, RBI, SIDBI & many insurance companies which are the IBPS society’s regular members.
Public Sector Banking offers an illustrious career option at present and it also promises the attractive salary, perks, fast growth, good work-life balance and job security.
The IBPS examination earlier known as the IBPS Bank PO exam and present in 2019 year, it is the 9th edition of that examination. The selection process of 27 public sector banks are held by the IBPS Examination. This examination is conducted every year. The IBPS prelims Exam 2019 is scheduled in October month and IBPS Mains held in the November month.
IBPS PO 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Registration Starting Date||July 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||October 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||November 2019|
IBPS PO 2019 APPLICATION FEES:
here you will find the entire fees structure for IBPS PO 2019 examination. You should have to note that once you paid the application fees of IBPS PO 2019 examination it will not be refunded on any account.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 600/-|
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training
- Every year pre-examination training sessions are arranged by the collboration of government and banks.
- These training are held on the various centers in India.
- This training is only for those candidates who avail this during the application process. Below you will find all the centres list where these training sessions are organized.
|Panaji (Goa)||Patiala||Patna||Port Blair|
IBPS PO 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Here you will find all the eligibility criteria and educational qualification details for this IBPS PO 2019 exam:
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Refugees from tibets came to India before 1st January, 1962 is eligible for this examination.
- A person that is permanently migrated to India from the neighbouring countries are eligible for examination.
- Candidate must be minimum 20 years old and not more than 30 years old.
- Age relaxation is offered to the following candidates:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|EXSM, Persons affected by 1984 riots, Persons domiciled in J&K||5 years|
- Candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized institutions.
- There is not minimum marks percentage for appearing in IBPS PO exam.
- If you are in the final year then you should be promised that your result will be declare before september 2019.
- Below you will get the more information about the eligibility for IBPS PO 2019 exam.
The selection procedure of IBPS PO exam is go through the following steps –
- Preliminary Exam: – The Prelims examination is only a qualifying round. The marks of prelims is not added to the main exam. But you have to qualify prelims examination for Mains Exams.
- Mains Exam: – Candidate have to score atleast the minimum cut off marks for the IBPS PO 2019 Mains examination. The marks of the IBPS PO 2019 mains examination is counted for the final selection.
- Interview: – Interview is held for the final selection of candidates by the panel members.
- You can get more details through the procedure mentioned in this article.
IBPS PO Syllabus & Pattern:
- Before starting your preperation you have to understand the syllabus of exam.
- Last year the exam timings are divided into the section timings.
- You can get all the syllabus details for pre and mains exams here.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
Before your seat selection you have to clear the pre exam first and the exam pattern of IBPS PO 2019 exam is given below:
|Content||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
After selection in the prelims then you have to give the IBPS PO 2019 mains exam and the exam pattern of IBPS PO 2019 is given below:
|Content||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Time|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||35||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Letter & Essay Writing||2||25||30 minutes|
Facilities By Abhyasam Academy?
In Abhyasam Academy, students will find many facilities. You will find all the details below:
- We will provide the best study material to our students. Here students will get the best notes from our faculty members.
- We will also provide the accomodation help to our candidates. We provide the PG facility so that the students don’t suffered from travelling.
- Abhyasam Career Academy is committed to providing best coaching for CA CPT preparation through meticulous courses in an inspiring environment conducive to learning.
- We endeavor to be the best Coaching Academy providing integrated coaching in Chandigarh.